Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Picture project

I am so far behind with the scrapbook projects that I planned, shopped for and have ready to complete. I just can't seem to get into it. I came across a ton of old sports pictures of the kids, you know the team and individual 5x7. I got a nice photo album from my sister as she was about to pitch it (pre-move purging). She used it for wedding shows to illustrate a bound book sample. I removed the old pictures and put all of the kids pictures in it. Voila! Recycled and reused.. check! So I've done my environmentally friendly and house purging friendly task for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Licensed Professional counselor,Yoga Teacher 200RYT, Certified Group Fitness Instructor, Captian of the Food Police, Fully self-actualized human being.